Any one of these items listed above can have negative results in your goal to rent a house or apartment. What you are gaining through our program is a secure place to stay, when others say no. A fresh start at establishing a positive rental history, by paying rent on time and keeping your home clean and damage free.
To qualify for the program;
- Maximum of 3 evictions in the past 10 years
- We do not accept applications for OPEN eviction cases
- Evictions can't be due to damages or criminal activity
- First time renters accepted
- Bad credit accepted
- Employment from income must be 2 times the rent
- Social Security, Disability and Retirement Income accepted
- We accept Emergency Assistance and Rent Assistance
We simply say yes, when others have turned you down due to your rental history. With several properties available for rent, We look forward to placing you today!
We are not affiliated with ANY Government funded programs such as accepting applications for low income housing or placement in low income houses or apartments. You must contact your local Housing Authority.